The Nova Star was expected to leave Singapore for its 10,000 mile sailing to North America on the weekend.
The Nova Star.
It is travelling to Colombo, Sri Lanka for refueling and is to use the Suez Canal to reach the Mediterranean Sea and on to the Strait of Gibralta to reach the Atlantic Ocean.
The Nova Star is expected to be in Boston mid-April and may stop in Yarmouth and Portsmouth, New Hampshire as well.
- Read more special articles:
- Province okays May 15 start-up of ferry service
- Nova Star Cruises finalizes lease agreement with Yarmouth ferry terminal
- All Hands on Deck follow-up meeting held
- Nova Star receives OK to sell tickets; company asking to push back startup to May 15