Updated at 17:17 - The Yarmouth Volunteer Fire Department put out a call for new volunteer recruits and is very happy with the response it has received.Video
Updated on September 30, 2014 - By Tina Comeau.1
Updated at 14:47 - GREENWICH - Kings District RCMP have laid human trafficking and prostitution-related charges against a Lower Sackville man following a three-month investigation..
Updated on September 29, 2014 - .
Updated on September 30, 2014 - By Tina Comeau.Photo
Updated on September 29, 2014 - A new automobile dealership in Yarmouth will create up to 20 full-time jobs when fully operational, says one of the owners of the new business..2
Updated on September 30, 2014 - Write a regular column about the Atlantic provinces, my bosses said. Write about the issues we all have in common..1
Updated on September 24, 2014 - By Eric Bourque.
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Ford plans to add a thousand jobs at its Oakville assembly plant in Ontario
- EV charging stations… What about insurance?
- Kit car specialist in Severn Bridge builds Factory Five Racing GTM supercars
- NHTSA seeks cooperation with manufacturers to prevent hacking
- The 2015 Chevrolet Corvette’s Valet Mode system could be illegal