Updated on March 07, 2014 - An official with Nova Star Cruises told the Yarmouth and Area Chamber of Commerce the plan is to have the new Yarmouth-Portland ferry in service, as scheduled, by the first of May.2
Updated on March 08, 2014 - By Eric Bourque.
Updated on March 07, 2014 - By Dave Stewart TC•Media Spring is the perfect time of year to think about updating and decorating around the home..
Updated on March 08, 2014 - The Yarmouth Skating Club had 12 skaters travel to Kentville for the 2014 STARSkate provincial championships..
Updated on March 07, 2014 - Archway Insurance is ready to celebrate Insurance Broker Month ( April) with three nominations for industry awards. In addition, four employees will graduate with their Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) designations..
Updated on March 08, 2014 - In 2012, Southwest Nova’s LFA 34 contributed approximately 1/3 of the nearly billion dollar Nova Scotian seafood export sector..
Updated on March 07, 2014 - Nova Scotia Museum sites in regions across the province including Yarmouth are offering activities for families and visitors during March break..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Mulally, Marchionne and Barra still handsomely compensated
- A Mazda SkyActiv engine in the next Toyota subcompact
- 2014 Hyundai Sonata: A victim of its own segment
- Top 5 important cars for us in Geneva
- 2015 Audi TT revealed at the Geneva Auto Salon