Updated on October 31, 2014 - Ongoing problems with flooding in the Broad Brook/Argyle Street area is costing thousands of dollars and significant worry for many homeowners. Not to mention mounting frustration.
Updated on October 31, 2014 - HALIFAX - Minimum self-serve gas prices for the week beginning Oct. 31 have fallen again – but only by a little less than two cents. Diesel prices are unchanged..
Updated at 09:24 - DIGBY - For Clare Digby MLA Gordon Wilson, today “was probably my best day” since being elected to the Nova Scotia Legislature..1
Updated at 07:35 - The Yarmouth Mariners edged the CIBC Wood Gundy Lumberjacks 5-4 Friday night in Bridgewater..
Updated on October 31, 2014 - KENTVILLE - As a young boy listening to war stories in his father’s barbershop, Gordon Hansford knew he wanted to follow in those footsteps..
Updated on October 30, 2014 - DIGBY - The Bay of Fundy Marine Transportation Association is pleased Ottawa has confirmed acquisition of the modern ferry Ithaki from Greece’s Blue Star Ferries as the replacement for the Princess of Acadia..
Updated at 09:20 - So, Jian Ghomeshi..
Updated on October 29, 2014 - The binder sits empty in Julie Ford’s office, awaiting pages that together will create an album of memories..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2016 Chevrolet Volt to feature new Voltec propulsion system
- Ferrari may soon be listed on the stock exchange
- Scion FR-S T1 custom to bow at SEMA
- Lamborghini opens the doors of its new dealership in Kirkland
- Consumer Reports released the results of its study of reliability for model year 2015